SUPERSTAR INJURY CASE MANAGERS ONLY – $40k to $55k
Don’t apply unless you’re the best and can prove it. Help build Atlanta’s next top injury firm. Earn $40k base and thousands more if you can deliver on our performance and service goals. Hire will also have access to up to $3k per year for education and training in personal development and growth. We hire on aptitude and performance, not necessarily experience.
Growing boutique personal injury firm seeks Pre-Suit Case Manager to handle all aspects of case management from inception to settlement. Position entails extensive contact with clients, insurance adjusters, and medical providers. Prefer 3+ years of case manager experience or a transferable skill set combined with amazing aptitude. Duties include:
- Case intake and setup
- Obtaining initial evidence
- Noticing claims with adjusters and obtaining policy disclosures
- Assisting clients with property damage
- Providing clients with weekly updates
- Monitoring client medical treatment and facilitating appointments
- Obtaining medical records on a timely basis
- Preparing draft demands for review by attorney
- Organizing settlement distribution meetings
- Managing and resolving liens
- File maintenance and organization
- Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Working or conceptual knowledge of case management software, including data entry, reporting, and document assembly
How to Apply
Applications must contain the following items to be considered:
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you are a superstar; and
- How you bring some of the following qualities to the table: Efficiency, Organization/Planning, Assertiveness, Follow-Through, Analytical Skills, Attention to Detail, Persistence, and/or Proactivity.
- Completed Application Form – DOWNLOAD FORM, DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- DISC Personality Evaluation – CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE TEST
Applications must be mailed and post-marked by 12/12/2015 to be considered. Materials submitted any other way will not be considered.
Mail your application packet to:
The Issa Law Firm, P.C.
ATTN: Human Resources
66 Lenox Pointe NE
Atlanta, Ga 30324