Have You Been Involved In A Motorcycle Accident?
Unfortunately, the size and weight of a motorcycle is no match for a truck, car or bus. Accidents often result in serious injuries to the motorcyclist.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, the Isaa Law Firm will help you recoup damages owed to you as a direct result of the negligence of others. Although there are similarities between a motorcycle accident and an automobile accident, there are specific features to auto-motorcycle accidents that make a big difference.
There are many different types of motorcycle accidents, including:
- Hit and run
- Failure to yield
- Driving under the influence
- Rear end collisions
- Failure to stop at a stop sign or light
- Defective parts and or products
At the Isaa Law Firm, we have the knowhow and the 20+ years of experience pursuing and investigating all types of motorcycle accident personal injury cases and reaching successful settlements.
What You Can Expect From Our Georgia Personal Injury Law Firm:
- Proficient in personal injury cases. Initially, we will sit down with you and give you an honest assessment to see if you have a case. Mark Isaa, our main personal injury lawyer, will work with you personally and keep you updated at all times. He will have a team of paralegals and other lawyers to back him up, but he will be the captain of your team and knows each of his clients personally.
- Reasonable priced and superior medical care. Because motorcycles do not come with the same protection for its drivers as automobiles, the injuries can be more severe. Sometimes they will be immediately apparent with broken bones, cuts, or necessary surgeries quite evident. Other times. your symptoms from a concussion or a brain injury may not appear until later. We’ll make sure you get the best treatment you need, from a medical provider skilled in documenting motorcycle accidents.
- Compensation. We will not only handle the key details of your motorcycle accident, but fight on your behalf to help you win and maximize the monetary reward you deserve. Our experience tells us that the majority of motorcycle accident cases will be settled out of court through negotiations with insurance companies, but we are ready to go to court if this is not in your best interest. We make sure to get you compensation for the following damages, where applicable:
- Medical Bills
- Lost wages
- Permanent disabilities
- And more
- Risk-free. There are no upfront costs. We only get paid when you get paid.
If you are trying to recover from a motorcycle accident, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer in your corner to fight for your rights. Call Mark Issa at 404.968.2600 immediately or email him at email@example.com. Unsure whether you have a case? We’ll help you find out.